Yo.

Welcome to the 'The Blog'. Everything posted is purely for entertainment purposes and won't be taken down for any reasons other than legal or respect. Don't like what you see? Click the back button. Its that simple, making is any more difficult is your choice.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

School Sucks. That's why I cant type...

I'm currently sitting in class right now as I write this. Well, alternative school but its in school and I'm working on a required class right now (Math, fuck you by the way) This shit sucks considering I'm Math-illiterate. I'm not a total loser. I can add, subtract, multiply, divide pretty good. Its that whole 'math as a language' that gets me. Where's Rosetta Stones version? Anyhow, I use a proxy site to access my favorite websites. I remember when people first started using these websites. Then the school cracked down and it stopped. I noticed they made a comeback when I got back to school. Thats cool too. Cause I would rather look up whatever I wanted at the school then on my own computer. Real talk. Its an hour till lunch time. I'm bored and sober. Oh well. Updates later on through the day.

Peace Love and Harmony