Yo.

Welcome to the 'The Blog'. Everything posted is purely for entertainment purposes and won't be taken down for any reasons other than legal or respect. Don't like what you see? Click the back button. Its that simple, making is any more difficult is your choice.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome once again to my world...

Funny how things work...
You spend 2 years writing an almost day to day blog about your life for others to see...
You write about whatever you want, whoever you want, no matter what...
What you liked, what you didnt like, what others didnt like...
You got stories out, gave your opinion, and showed people your side of life...
Eventually you make a few friends who like what you do...
You make just as many critics and general hatebags as well...
You keep on writing though, you dont care...
Who does really...
Soon, they start asking for more updates...
More ramblings, more talk, more controversy...
Seems like a lot, but it wasn't...
Someone once said I was the only one who saw myself in this light...
But turns out he was wrong...
By request once again, for the masses who care, and for the millions who don't..
Ladies and Gentlemen
Boys and Girls
Children of all ages...
IT IS TIME!! (Bruce Buffer voice)
From the depths of my mind, from the corners of my brain, from the being that is ROB GNAR!
I bring to you folks...
WHAT- THE- HELL!!
This Feburary 2nd 2011!!

Ok, so a blog right? Yes a blog. First off though, big ups to my brother Kyle
He was the one who said to me 'wheres your blog?' and then it snowballed to this.
Now, my blog...
What will my blog contain?
Well, thats a very good question.
Heres a few examples of what your sure to expect:

GRAFFITI


(MSK crew)

(Hot)

Yes, Graffiti, my favorite form of art. The level of complexity, the chaos, the destruction, the violence, the lifestyle! its all there, whether your getting up with a spray can, marker, pen, pencil, chalk, rock, mud, shit, its all tools to a writer. Expect posts ranging from the art side to the dark and grimey side. Also various forms of art will be displayed here, whether its a hot photograph, a clever picture or ironic wheatpasting, it will be sprawled arcoss these walls. Also if you have art you do yourself, no matter the format, feel free to take a pic and send it. I would appriciate that.

Music

(Kid Cudi)

(Atmosphere)

Ah yes, Music. I love music, but who doesnt nowadays? I hate it when I ask a girl what her favorite music is and the reply is 'everything'. You cant like everything, I want specifics, some names, some songs, something that shows you actually do like everything and dont watch AMtv and just type in artists names and hit 'download all'. Here you will find what I like, whether its Rhymesayers or Cudi, Metallica, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, or Soundgarden it should find its way here somehow. Music videos, songs, stories, news, idk nor care, it'll be on here. As with art, you make music, send me something, I'll post it for you.

My world through My eyes

My bread and butter. Talking. Typing. Whatever its called, I seem to do a lot of it and most people like listening or reading it. I like a lot of things that aren't Art and Music related and I want you people to see what makes me, me. JUST A WARNING, I WILL POST WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, YOU DONT LIKE IT, OH WELL, THRES A BACK BUTTON, DONT COMPLAIN IF YOU CANT VIEW CAUSE THERES OFFENSIVE MATERIAL ON HERE, ITS FOR ME, THE HOMIES AND THOSE WHO WANNA SEE. IF YOUR NEITHER THEN GO! Expect my opinion and view on anything and everything that bothers me. I'm allowed to hide behind my computer and talk shit. Cops hide behind their badges here all the time. You lead by example folks...

So there you have it. What to expect. The intro to this twisted ride. Expect a few more posts later today and after. Hope you read and feedback would be nice. Once again, thanks Kyle!