Yo.

Welcome to the 'The Blog'. Everything posted is purely for entertainment purposes and won't be taken down for any reasons other than legal or respect. Don't like what you see? Click the back button. Its that simple, making is any more difficult is your choice.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

be this would who existed never I If

"You would be amazed at how far a person can fall, then pick himself up, climb even higher then decide its time to fall again. Why? Cause he's stupid. I often wonder if theres something wrong with this cat cause he's always doing something to hold him back, mostly out of fear but sometimes, just cause. Its hard to explain but its seems like he lets the little things float off into oblivion never to be thought of again, only to fall victim to overwhelming problems that seem to exist at all times. Its even weirder to think the little problems he faces are what most would consider 'big problems and these big problems, are ones his mind often feeds, which in case you havent noticed, is a work in itself. The locomotive always moving, always going, never ceasing to stop for anything except when its a stop he advises, cause well, he wanted it. I've never been one to talk about someone in such a way but in this case it seems only formal I let you in on a secret, he's not as bad as you would think, well, maybe but he can damn sure make you smile and in this age of war and high gas prices I think its something he ought to be proud of. I know hes going to read this but I hope he knows hes a good person and even if its for the soul fact of just brining himself up, at least he knows he has a blog to do it on and do it on proudly. So I say to you friend, smile live laugh love and have a good fucking day."
                                                                                           - Rob Black Bear

Oh Rob, I'm sure I will. I'm sure I will. 

Peace love and insanity
Rob Gnar